Condition survey and pre-purchase inspection in Brazil is a third-party inspection to provide an independent report about the general condition of a vessel.
This is an effective tool that offers the possibility to collect objective evidence about the current condition of a ship, to determine operational condition of equipment and management system to help stockholders to make decisions before to negotiate charter-parties such as demise charter, time charter o voyage charter; buying-selling purchasing process; insurance converge; to know the condition of ship itself, among other.
Condition survey and pre-purchase inspection in Brazil service may vary based in the requirements of the client and the scope of the service. Vessel condition surveys involves detailed inspection of hull, machinery, equipment and certification. Pre-purchase inspections is more detailed inspection and includes testing of auxiliary machinery, electrical installation, cargo handling system, structural integrity, water-tightness of the hull.
Our organization cover all ports in Brazil with a network of professional and experience marine surveyors.
Condition survey and pre-purchase inspection in Brazil service process incorporates the betterment of Class inspections and P&I requirements and is based in our ICL-PRO-050 Condition Survey and pre-purchase inspection procedure which rules the inspection process.
Condition survey and pre-purchase inspection in Brazil report includes, but it in nor limited to:
- Surveyor statement
- Ship’s particulars
- Document, surveys and certificates
- General description of the condition of the ship
- Specific description of the condition of the ship supported by commented pictures
- General structural condition
- General condition of hold, hatch covers, and cranes
- General condition of tanks and cathodic protection
- Percentage of hull and deck plating no coated
- Estimated average of depth and frequency of pitting
- External hull condition
- General condition of Main engine, auxiliary engines and electrical panels.
- General condition of Steering gear
- General condition of crew spaces: galley, messroom, corridors, etc.
- Risk analysis
- Conclusion to the Condition survey and pre-purchase inspection report at Brazil.
- Annexes (additional item to be inspected or evaluated
Condition survey and pre-purchase inspection reports